Welcome to the McMaster Research Ethics Board (MREB)
- Forms to use
- Tips & Samples you can modify to complete your application
- Resources to further your understanding of MREB research ethics
- is a collection of relevant websites
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions on research ethics here
- About MREB is information on what we do and who we are
The McMaster Research Ethics Board is always available to help answer your questions, or consult on your application, whether you are a faculty, graduate, undergraduate or staff researcher.
Contact us, if you have questions about:
- An application currently under review
- The ongoing status of an up-to-date clearance
- Consulting on an application
- Visiting a class to talk about research ethics!